Add to cart to see price!
List Price: $331 -- our price is lower
Georgia by Noriko is mid-length layered style featuring a monofilament top to give you endless styling options.
- Ideal length for this style
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top allows for multidirectional pivoting and parting of hairs
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Fringe 8.25", Crown 11.75", Nape 9.1"
- Weight: 4.9 oz
- Colors shown: Sugar Cane-R, Chocolate Lava, Chocolate Swirl, Chestnut, Ginger Brown
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts
- This item is eligible for free shipping!
The layers on Georgia really give you a volumized look. Georgia has razored ends that gently flip inwards at the bottom. She falls just at the shoulder, which is a great length for this kind of style. She has long side-swept fringe bangs that are very pretty. There is a hint of permatease built into the crown to give her lift and help her maintain her shape.
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...