Long layers cascade down in feminine waves on a 100% hand-tied cap, monofilament top, and lace front in Griffin, a glamorous style by Tony of Beverly.
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- 100% hand-tied lace front ready-to-wear lace front
- 100% hand-tied MonoLux monofilament cap
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- MonoFusion Cap: Monofilament top with a hand-tied base. Each fiber is hand-knotted onto the entire cap which consists of a soft, flexible net base material. Includes polyurethane ear and nape tabs
- Bang: 8" to 9", Crown: 13", Sides: 12" to 13", Nape: 13" to 14", Overall: 20" to 23"
- Weight: 4.62 oz
- Color shown: Ginger Brown, 6/27 on client Jade
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discountsunless specifically stated otherwise
Griffin by Tony of Beverly has it all: a 100% hand tied lace front, monofilament top, hand-tied cap, long luscious waves that frame the face and cascade past the shoulders. California-inspired graduating waves demand instant attention. This very long but lightweight style has been seen on every hot red carpet star.