Gwen by Tony of Beverly is a unique mid-length styled wig with sweeping layers that features a harp cap, keeping body and volume while keeping the cap cool.
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Open cap construction
- Harp Cap: Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown. This exclusive cap design is used when lighter, airy styles are desired.
- Bang: 4" to 4.5", Crown: 6" to 7", Sides: 5" to 5.5", Nape: 4", Overall: 12" to 13"
- Weight: 2.79 oz
- Colors shown: Amber Velvet and Tangelo, Tangelo also on client KathleenTHE GIST:
Soft and sweet or full and coy, Gwen’s chic chin-length bob is layered all over. Style it either smooth or tousled for more fullness. Tony of Beverly's harp cap keeps fullness where you need it while keeping the style cool and comfortable.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Bennett by Tony of Beverly is a beautiful, long wig with flowing layers, a...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...