Gwen by Tony of Beverly is a unique mid-length styled wig with sweeping layers that features a harp cap, keeping body and volume while keeping the cap cool.
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Open cap construction
- Harp Cap: Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown. This exclusive cap design is used when lighter, airy styles are desired.
- Bang: 4" to 4.5", Crown: 6" to 7", Sides: 5" to 5.5", Nape: 4", Overall: 12" to 13"
- Weight: 2.79 oz
- Colors shown: Amber Velvet and Tangelo, Tangelo also on client Kathleen
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts unless specifically stated otherwiseTHE GIST:
Soft and sweet or full and coy, Gwen’s chic chin-length bob is layered all over. Style it either smooth or tousled for more fullness. Tony of Beverly's harp cap keeps fullness where you need it while keeping the style cool and comfortable.
Would you like to preserve your discount by ordering a wig that is out of stock?
We are happy to hold your place on the backorder list! Contact us and we can arrange this for you.
DESCRIPTION: At last, the perfect mashup of pixie shortness and long front layers, now for...
DESCRIPTION: Ruby by Jon Renau is a lovely, sophisticated pixie that features a 100% hand-tied SmartLace lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...