Harlow by Tony of Beverly is an eye-catching short style with a full bang and tapered back that has a cap designed to give you a custom fit and keep you cool.
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- Open cap construction
- Harp Cap: Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown. This exclusive cap design is used when lighter, airy styles are desired
- Ultimate Fit: Features lighter and more stretchable elastic around the entire cap for a more custom fit. This cap will mold to the shape of your head.
- Naturlite ultra light weight synthetic fiber
- Soft Touch Fiber: Lightweight (fine) denier fiber that gives a natural and soft feel
- Bang: 4" to 4.25", Crown: 4.5" to 5.5", Sides: 3.5" to 3.75", Nape: 1.75" to 2", Overall: 9.5" to 10"
- Weight: 2.32 oz
- Color shown: Dark Auburn
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts unless specifically stated otherwiseTHE GIST:
Harlow by Tony of Beverly is a striking short cut that is razored smooth to the ends. It can be worn with blunt or fringed bangs. The harp cap design keeps it cool and the ultimate fit cap construction keeps it comfortable.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Blues by Ellen Wille fun little synthetic bob with razor textured ends and a monofilament...
DESCRIPTION: Jazz by Ellen Wille is a heavily textured, hybridized, asymmetric boy cut with a monofilament crown...