Heat by Jon Renau is a wavy shag that has it all, from shake-and-go wearability to heat defiant flexibility. Curl, crimp, straighten or simply finger style for a look that fits your day. SmartLace construction creates the illusion of natural growth at the hairline for a beautifully realistic look, whatever style you choose. Big Plus: The Jon Renau SmartLace front is one of the best in the wig industry!
- Hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- Open cap construction
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- HD heat-defiant synthetic fibers can be heat styled up to 350 degrees
- Combines the easy wearability of synthetic wigs with flexible styling of human hair
- Length: Bang 4", Crown 7", Side 5", Nape 4.5"
- Weight: 2.8 oz
- Colors shown: 6/33, FS26/31, FS4/33/30A, and 6F27
- HD fiber features ultra fine denier, capturing the natural sheen and glossy touch of healthy human hair
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
Heat by Jon Renau is a wavy, soft to the jaw line shag cut with layers throughout that offers the ultimate in flexibility. It can be worn right out of the box or the style can be changed with heat up to 350 degrees. A complimentary cut for anyone, the bang on Heat can be worn to the side or over the forehead to frame the face. Jon Renau’s HD fiber is very soft and realistic feeling, offering a natural looking shine and look.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Bennett by Tony of Beverly is a beautiful, long wig with flowing layers, a...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...