This lace front, mono-part style is one of Heather's favorites for professionals and chic ladies everywhere.
- A monofilament part gives you the look of hair growing out of your scalp
- Lace front gives it natural hairline (which comes in handy on bang-less styles like this!)
- Average cap size with adjustable bands (can stretch to average-large)
- Bang 10", Crown 11", Side 7", Nape 4"
- Weight: 4 oz
- Colors shown: R12/26CHM, Spice; RH1488RT8 & RT330RT4* (on me); RH1488RT8 on customer Mary; RH1488RT4 and RH12/26RT4 on client Karen, who had some great things to say about the style: "Estetica's Jamison bob is a versatile little workhorse. She is the work wig and looks equally great with either a business suit or a casual button down shirt or tee. You can tie her back with a barrette or hair tie to change her look...The denier of the hair in both wigs is very fine and not heavy at all. Jamison is mostly one length and flatteringly frames the face and moves convincingly as I walk." (FTR: She steamed the ends in these images to get the ends to lie a little flatter.) R14/8H on client Rachael
(* = this color is retired in this style)
Hi! This is Heather (shop owner). I just wanted to say that this is the first wig I ever tried wearing full time during the work week. I was worried that people would know I was wearing a wig. Everyone thought I had my hair dyed professionally and I got rave reviews. It held up very well. This wig is incredibly simple and highly flattering.
DESCRIPTION: Adriana by Jon Renau is sexy bombshell hair perfected. This is Heather's #1 pick...
DESCRIPTION: Alyssa by Envy is a fashion forward layered shag with bangs. The open cap...
DESCRIPTION: Angie by Envy has flippy layers in the back and long, face framing layers...