JoAnne by Envy is a lightweight mono top style that offers a lot of hair in a small wig. Very nice, full scalp coverage as well as excellent coverage at the nape.
- A full, hand-tied monofilament top that can be parted in multiple directions
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front 3.75", Crown 5.75", Side 2.25", Nape 1.25"
- Weight: 2.4 oz (So light you’ll forget you even have it on!)
- Color shown: Creamed Coffee (which, by the way, is one of our favorite Envy shades)
JoAnne is an effortless little short style. She has a monotop for added realism plus you'll get a lot of hair for the money! You might need to have it thinned to meet your preference, but that's a good thing. It's always easier to thin a wig than it is to try to make up for a wig that didn't have enough hair to begin with. You will have excellent coverage with this style.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Bennett by Tony of Beverly is a beautiful, long wig with flowing layers, a...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...