Karla by TressAllure is a cute, shorty shag with a lot of moxie -- and a monofilament side part and lace front!
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament side part (on the left)
- Open (wefted back and sides)
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Fringe: 5.5", Crown: 5.5", Nape: 2.5"
- Weight: 2.4 oz (very light!)
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Color shown: Cocoa Bean; Sunset Glow on client Kathleen; Chiffon Candy on a client who wanted to highlight the back and color of this cut!
Hey there, Hot Stuff! Karla by TressAllure is a spirited little shag that thinks it's a wedge. Make no mistake about it, though: her face-framing layers, edgy razor-cut texture, and playful volume at the crown make Karla a versatile and flattering shake-and-go style! The seamless monofilament side part and lace front give you a dedicated, realistic left-side part.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...