Casually side-swept bangs and long, wavy layers embody easygoing aplomb in this SmartLace style, enhanced by a natural looking lace front and comfortable open cap. This style is easy to wear and very flattering!
- Open cap (wefted) to help your scalp breathe in warm weather - it also helps keep the price down!
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- Average cap size, but can accommodate average-petite and average-large easily with adjustable straps
- Colors shown: 6F27, 12FS8; 27T613F on client Sarah (showing off that lace front; you can also see really well that this is the non-rooted version of the Shaded Sun! Sarah told me that this is one of her favorite wigs!); FS27 on client Josie
- Front: 5", Crown: 12", Sides: 11", Nape: 10"
- Weight: 4.2 oz
This smoldering style has so much to offer, from the flattering side-swept bang to the feminine waves. Katherine is the wig for you if you want something longer, but prefer the coolness of an open cap and the versatility of softly waved hair texture. The style can be worn in a variety of styles, from low ponytails to loose updos. Katherine is lovely style in a great length and lots of beautiful Jon Renau dynamic colors!
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...