This chic, face framing bob scores high in style and comfort. The open cap keeps you cool while the SmartLace front mimics natural growth at the hairline. (I LOOOOVE this wig! It’s my #1 go-to style.)
- Open cap construction keeps scalp cool and price down
- Hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front: 7.5", Crown 10.5", Side 7", Nape 3.5"
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Colors shown: FS26/31S6, 12FS8, FS2V/31V, 4/27/30, and 30A27S4 (on me); 27T613F on client Sarah, who does a great job showcasing the lace front; 8/32 on client Lynn, 12/30BT on client Jacqueline; 6F27 on client Christie; 24B22 on client Josie
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
Kristen is a less expensive alternative to Cameron by Jon Renau. It's the same cut, the only difference is in the cap construction. This is a GREAT wig. Jon Renau wigs are beautifully done and very well made. The colors are very beautiful and the hair fibers are very light. This is a wonderful, professional wig with a lace front for added realism.
NEWER WIG REVIEW:
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...