Logan by Tony of Beverly is making the rounds with stacked layers in the back that blend beautifully into long layers in the front, with side-swept bangs that can do so much!
- 100% hand-tied, ready-to-wear lace front
- Standard cap construction
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- UltimateFit™ Heritage Cap: Traditional cap designed to be lightweight and to conform to your own head for easy, comfortable wear
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Bang: 8" to 9", Nape: 1.5", Sides: 4" to 5", Crown Length: 6" to 6.5"
- Weight: 2.4 oz
- Colors shown: Cognac and T Platinum
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discountsunless specifically stated otherwise
Logan by Tony of Beverly is a super cute, asymmetrical, layered bob that is sure to make you look like you came straight from the salon! The UltimateFit™ cap was specifically designed to be lightweight and to conform to your own head for easy, comfortable wear. This smooth style is an easy everyday wear.
I adore my Logan in Sangria...a beautiful brownish natural medium reddish blonde. Very similar to Esteticas R30/28/26 color that is very popular. Logan is a slightly stacked chin length bob with longer pieces framing your face. Its so adoable I find myself reaching for her again and again. There is permatease befitting this style but not too much in my opinion. The only thing and the reason I gave he a 4 vs 5 star rating is even though she has an absoluting beautiful lacefront and fit me so well(I have an aver/petite head) she doesn't have a mono part. She would be perfect w/a mono part. Love her texture...She is very similar to Gabors Sheer Elegance but a little shorter ( in the front especially) and has less permatease than Sheer Elegance..:-j