Marla by TressAllure is a modern take on the short, sophisticated, unisex boy cut with a monofilament side part and a lace front!
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament side part (on the left)
- Open (wefted back and sides)
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Fringe: 3.5", Crown: 4.5", Nape: 2.25"
- Weight: 2.1 oz (very light!)
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Colors shown: Sheer Plum, Silky Sand on client Nancy
Marla is short, sweet, and heavily layered! It can be worn smoothed down (like the product image in Sheer Plum) or use a little synthetic safe styling product to bring out the most of its glorious texture. The seamless monofilament side part and lace front give you a dedicated, realistic left-side part.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...