Short, waved layers add body and just the right feminine touch to this short bob by Jon Renau that also features a lace front and hand-tied top for off the face styling.
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- Heat defiant synthetic hair can be heat styled with tools up to 350° F
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Bang: 5.75", Crown 7", Side 5.25", Nape 4.25"
- Weight: 3 oz
- Colors shown: 6F27, 14/26S10
With a lace front, a longer bang, and layers throughout, this not-too-short cut gives you plenty of body and styling options. This hair can be heat styled, which means you can gently tousle the pre-styled waves or curl or straighten to suit your taste. Wear it off the face with the look of real hair growth with the lace front, or fluff it forward and at the crown to make the most out of the fullness. Beautiful frosted, tipped, and blended shades are available.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Blues by Ellen Wille fun little synthetic bob with razor textured ends and a monofilament...
DESCRIPTION: Jazz by Ellen Wille is a heavily textured, hybridized, asymmetric boy cut with a monofilament crown...