Neena by Tony of Beverly is the “IT” look on the runway -- a feathery, light pixie cut with delicately waved layers.
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- Harp Cap: Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown.
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Bang: 2.5”, Nape: 2”, Sides: 2.75”, Crown: 3" to 3.5”, Overall: 10”
- Weight: 2.01 oz
- Color shown: Amber Velvet, Sunset Red on client Kathleen
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts unless specifically stated otherwiseTHE GIST:
Neena by Tony of Beverly has a longer nape and sides that add great dimension and styling flexibility. Try just finger-tousling toward or off the face, and when in a fun mood, spike it up with gel or spray. The HarpCap combines the durability of a full cap with the lightweight comfort of a capless wig.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...
DESCRIPTION: With a monofilament top and lace front, you are sure to fall in love...