Nita is a lovely short, rounded bob with the added benefit of Renau's excellent Smart Lace front. The non-mono top is not overly permateased and overall the wig looks very realistic.
- Average cap size with adjustable bands (also available in petite cap size)
- Bang: 9.5", Crown 8.5", Side 6.25", Nape 3"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Colors shown: 1BRH30 and 130/4 (on me); FS27 on client Sarah; 130/31 on client S.K., FS10 on client Lynne, 1BRH30 on client Josie
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape.
Nita by Jon Renau is a modern twist on the classic bob. This wig includes wispy layers throughout that allow for ultimate movement and style, along with Jon Renau's SmartLace technology which offers the most natural hairline available. No tape or glue needed! This wig has a cool, lightweight open cap construction for optimal wear in warmer climates. This is a very realistic looking wig even though it lacks a mono top.
NEWER WIG REVIEW:
FIRST WIG REVIEW:
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...