Nita is a lovely short, rounded bob with the added benefit of Renau's excellent Smart Lace front. The non-mono top is not overly permateased and overall the wig looks very realistic.
- Petite cap size with adjustable bands (also available in average cap size)
- Bang: 9.5", Crown 8.5", Side 6.25", Nape 3"
- Weight: 4.4 oz
- Colors shown: 1BRH30 and 130/4 (on me); FS27 on client Sarah; 130/31 on client S.K.
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape.
Nita by Jon Renau is a modern twist on the classic bob. This wig includes wispy layers throughout that allow for ultimate movement and style, along with Jon Renau's SmartLace technology which offers the most natural hairline available. No tape or glue needed! This wig has a cool, lightweight open cap construction for optimal wear in warmer climates. This is a very realistic looking wig even though it lacks a mono top.
NEWER WIG REVIEW:
DESCRIPTION: One of our favorite wigs! Charlotte by TressAllure is a cute and quirky mid-length shag with flirty-fun tousled...
DESCRIPTION: Avery by TressAllure is a sporty mid-length style with lots of attitude and volume at the crown! HIGHLIGHTS: - Open...
DESCRIPTION: Get pixie spunk with the ultra flattering facial framing of a modern bob. This...