Orchid by Estetica is a very feminine wig with long (but not too long!) flowing layers and wind-swept loose curls. This is one of my all-time favorite long styles.
- A 100% hand-tied monofilament part gives you the look of hair growing our of your scalp
- 100% hand-tied lace front gives Orchid an invisible hairline
- Hair falls just below the shoulder blades
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Bang 9", Crown 12", Side 10”, Nape 13"
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Colors shown: CHROMERT1B, R8LF14, ROM1488, RT330RT4 (on model & me); R133/24H on anonymous customer -- proof that you can share images with our clients without your face or name being shared (hint, hint!); RH12/26RT4 on client Michelle; Kim is rocking in RH1488RT8 with a few personal touches, including a great cut-in bang; RH26/613RT8 on CCHD staff Tracy who also cut in a bang (Photo taken flipped. Part is on left.); RH12/26RT4 on client Nicole
This is a very girly wig. It’s pretty and the fibers are nice and light. The hair isn’t too shiny. The waves look like they've been windblown by a day on the beach. Orchid is a winner!