Pippa by Tony of Beverly is a lace front, mono-top, angled bob that sweeps down from just past the nape to below the chin for a style that is flattering on all face shapes.
- Average cap size with adjustable Velcro tabs for fit
- 100% hand-tied ready-to-wear lace front
- 100% hand-tied MonoLux monofilament top
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Bang: 8" to 9", Crown: 8" to 8.5", Sides: 7" to 7.5", Nape: 2" to 2.5", Overall: 11" to 11.5"
- Weight: 3.21 oz
- Colors shown: Rooted Bamboo, Hot Cocoa
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts unless specifically stated otherwiseTHE GIST:
Pippa – the mono top, ready-to-wear lace front version of Tasha – is an elongated bob that is slightly forward at the chin with side-swept bangs and a beautifully beveled nape. The lace front allows for off-the-face styling that can be parted anywhere at the crown and look natural thanks to the monotop, which looks like your own hair and scalp.
DESCRIPTION: Kendall is a beach-breezy keeper. This lace front, monofilament top, mid-length beauty has some of the...
DESCRIPTION: Looking for the true curls of Haily but in a cut similar to Kendall? Good...
DESCRIPTION: Vienna Roast by BelleTress is a wavy mid-length style that features a lace front...