Play It Straight by Raquel Welch is a sleek and feminine mid-length cut with wispy layers, a lace front, and monofilament part for added realism, even close-up.
- Lightweight, silky synthetic fibers
- 100% Hand-tied Sheer Indulgence® lace front
- Open cap with 100% hand-tied monofilament side part
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Front 7", Crown 8.5", Sides 6", Back 5.5", Nape 5"
- Weight: 2.25 oz
- Color shown: R29S+ Glazed Strawberry; SS4/6: Shaded Espresso on client Daisy
You may be playing it straight in Raquel Welch's new look , but you'll still have a lot of fun - and look fabulous doing it! This fabulous 'do is sleek and modern with straight, face-framing layers that will still give plenty of movement and body. A lace front and monofilament part means that this will look like your real hair even up close, while the open-cap construction will help keep it comfortable and the cost reasonable. Comes in a variety of beautiful colors, including highlighted and rooted shades.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...