With long layers of free-formed curls, this style is designed to have a natural “scrunched” texture and to let your personality shine!
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament side part w/ open (wefted) sides and back
- Ultra minimal adjusters in the back of the cap for added comfort
- Average cap size
- Note: Wig was styled in product photos with hair off the face to showcase lace front. You can duplicate this look with some synthetic safe hair spray. ;)
- Colors shown: GL14/22SS; GL15/26SS (SS Buttered Toast) on confident client Nicole; GL30/32 (Dark Copper) on me and on client Sarah; GL4/8 on client Lori, GL23-101SS on client Jeanne
- Front: 10.5”, Crown: 10.5”, Sides: 11.25", Back: 11.25", Nape:10"
- Weight: 3.75 oz
Today’s top salon trend is the deconstructed wave. This long silhouette is loaded with all-over layered, deconstructed ”scrunched” curl texture as well as a lace front, monofilament part for varied parting options, and off-the-face styling.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...