Perfecting beachy waves for carefree sunny days, this SmartLace style is light and breezy, with a natural looking lace front and cooling open cap construction.
- 100% hand-tied lace front for realistic hair line
- Average cap size (also available in large and petite cap sizes)
- Open (wefted) cap construction
- Colors shown: 12FS8, 4/33; 27T613S8 (on me and client Sarah - we're loving the braid, BTW!); FS27 on adorable client (also named Heather!); FS6/30/27 on client Lynn (who did a great job showing the top on Scarlett!); FS2V/31V on me at SBUX -- and outside to show the color; color 6 on client Lori; FS26/31S6 on client Sandy, 12FS8 on client Kimberly; 12FS8 on client Laurel; FS4/33/30A Midnight Cocoa on Client
- Front: 10", Crown:11.25", Sides: 9.25", Nape: 5.5"
- Weight: 2.7 oz
Get star-worthy style in an instant with Scarlett by Jon Renau. The curl pattern on this style is very similar to Julianne and Heidi by Jon Renau, but it features an open cap for maximum ventilation and coolness- which is ideal during the summer or while on vacation! This wig is very lightweight, at only 2.7 oz. It also features a lace front for an undetectable, natural hairline appearance. Prepare for lots of compliments when you wear Scarlett by Jon Renau!
NEW WIG REVIEW:
FIRST WIG REVIEW:
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...