Add to cart to see price!
List Price: $172 -- our price is lower
Serena by Revlon is a modern shag with soft, side-swept bangs and face framing fringe. (This wig used to be called Sagittarius before Revlon merged with TressAllure.)
- Standard cap is very generous and comfortable for everyday wear
- Available in realistic as well as some very dramatic colors!
- Fringe: 4.25", Crown 5.75", Sides & Back varied lengths", Nape 13.25"
- 3.9 oz
- Colors shown: 8/263R Creme Brulee and 33/32C Cherry Cola
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts
- This item is eligible for free shipping!
Serena is a beautiful, long, sleek shag with long fringy bangs which can be swept to the side or worn down. The allover layers of a traditional shag frame the face and update this style to make it modern and very stylish. Not many of the Revlon styles survived when Revlon began to restructure their lineup. Serena made the cut because it's one of their all-time best-selling styles. This is a great long, layered, sort-of-shaggy cut with texture, body, and length in spades style.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...
DESCRIPTION: With a monofilament top and lace front, you are sure to fall in love...