Sheena by Jon Renau is a contemporary style with round layers and short length to create the perfect blend of sugar and spice! O'solite construction provides excellent ventilation and comfort.
- Open (Capless)
- Average cap size (also available in petite cap size)
- O'solite cap construction, made to be extremely light weight and cool!
- Front: 3.5", Crown: 2.75", Sides: 2.75", Nape: 3.0"
- Weight: 2 oz - very light!
- Colors shown: FS26/31; FS26/31 also shown on client Joan; FS613/24B Honey Syrup on client Joan
Sheena by Jon Renau is a very attractive short cut that is great for the woman on the go. With its layered look and slight bang the styling options are endless. This wig also comes with Jon Renau's O'solite cap construction making it one of the most comfortable wigs on the market. Weighing 50% less than traditional wigs they also have open cap construction allowing for superior ventilation. O'solite wigs achieve amazingly natural lift and movement. They are as soft and manageable as real hair, with enough body and memory to retain their shape right out of the box, every time!
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Elizabeth is a fresh and fun mid-length layered cut with feminine style. HIGHLIGHTS: -...
DESCRIPTION: With a monofilament top and lace front, you are sure to fall in love...