Add to cart to see price!
List Price: $351 -- our price is lower
Tessa PM (as in, "partial monofilament" because it has a monofilament part) by Noriko is a dramatically graduated bob with boho waves in the front that hit slightly below the clavicle for maximum impact!
- Hand-tied monofilament part
- Hand-tied monofilament front
- Part of Noriko's Fall 2015 Partial Monofilament Collection
- Average cap size
- Front: 13.7", Crown: 13.7", Nape: 3.5" (note the dramatic difference between the front and the back!)
- 4.6 oz
- Colors shown: Almond Rocka-R and Illumina-R (on model and being rocked by customer Laura-Aurora!)
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts
- This item is eligible for free shipping!
Tessa PM is an absolute showstopper! This partial monofilament wig was built for drama and realism - a tantalizing combo! Tessa PM has a very steep gradient, meaning that the front is substantially longer than the back and sides. This style is available in Noriko's famously fabulous highly dynamic colors, including some very popular rooted color options for added realism!
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...