Top Billing by Raquel Welch is a mid-length synthetic top piece with a lace front and hand-tied monofilament base.
- 100% hand-tied monofilament base
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- Tru2Life® heat friendly synthetic fiber
- Base dimension: 6.5" x 6.5"
- Front: 4.75", Crown: 10", Sides: 11.5", Back: 11.5"
- Part of the HairUWear Transformations line of toppers
- Weight: 3 oz
- Colors shown: RL4/6 Black Coffee, RL30/27 Rusty Auburn, RL12/16 Honey Toast on client Jacqueline, RL6/30 Copper Mahogany on client Kendra
Top Billing by Raquel Welch is a mid-length, layered, and smooth synthetic top piece. The wispy bang flatters your face shape and adds coverage at the hairline. When placed at the hairline, the bang can be worn forward or to the side. The density adds body, length, and fullness to your fine or thinning hair.
DESCRIPTION: Add extra volume to a thinning crown with the Add 18 topper by Tony...
DESCRIPTION: Add-On Center is designed to fit behind the hairline (on the center of the top of...
DESCRIPTION: Add-On Crown by Envy is a topper with a small base designed to add...