Trina by TressAllure has graceful, flattering layering near the face and a smooth back. She's a super short bob -- with a monofilament side part and a lace front!
- 100% hand-tied lace front
- 100% hand-tied monofilament side part (on the left)
- Open (wefted back and sides)
- Average cap size with adjustable straps
- Fringe: 7", Crown: 6.25", Nape: 2"
- Weight: 2.5 oz (very light!)
- TressAllure synthetic fibers are "drier" fibers, which will appeal to a lot of you; the denier is baby fine and the shine is minimal - it looks very natural on!
- Color shown: Champagne
Trina by TressAllure has a lot of style for a little wig! There's a perky little bob of permatease at the crown to give the layering all over the wig dimension and a graceful, softly feathered appearance. We highly recommend "fluffing" Trina with your fingers prior to wear to really bring out the most of her feminine styling. This is a shake and go that will look like you spend forever doing your hair in the morning -- when in reality, you can put it on and take it off whenever you feel like it! The seamless monofilament side part and lace front give you a dedicated, realistic left-side part.
DESCRIPTION: Sweet Talk by Gabor is thoroughly modern and remarkably natural-looking thanks to a temple-to-temple lace...
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Kona by BelleTress has defined layers that will bring out the most of its...