A perfectly-layered short with pliable soft curves. Simple and easy to wear, shake and go. This style can be worn flirtatiously spiked up, dramatically smooth, or naturally finger-tousled.
- Ultra petite cap with an 18" circumference
- Open cap construction
- Harp Cap: Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown.
- EluraBlend kanekalon synthetic fiber
- Bang: 3″, Crown: 3″ to 3.25″, Sides: 3″ to 3.25″, Nape: 2″, Overall: 10″
- Weight: 1.8 oz
- Color shown: Rooted Vanilla
- This item is not eligible for coupons or additional discounts unless specifically stated otherwise
Ultra Petite Dot is the perfect pixie. She can be smoothed down for a professional setting, or slightly tousled for that windblown look. She features Tony of Beverly's innovative cap design -- the Harp Cap. Combining the durability of a full cap and the lightweight wearability of a capless. The wefting is attached to a smaller contoured lace material at the crown. This exclusive cap design is used when lighter, airy styles are desired. Ultra Petite Dot will be perfect for the summer as the cap design will keep you cool all day long.
DESCRIPTION: This head-turning look is all loose layers and nonchalant curls for natural volume and...
DESCRIPTION: Blues by Ellen Wille fun little synthetic bob with razor textured ends and a monofilament...
DESCRIPTION: Jazz by Ellen Wille is a heavily textured, hybridized, asymmetric boy cut with a monofilament crown...