Zara is gorgeous, überlong, and poker straight. This is a wig people buy again and again (collecting all the colors just like they're Pokèmon).
- Lace front with 100% hand-tied mono top
- Hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- Average cap size with adjustable bands (also available in large cap size)
- Bangs 11.5", Crown 17", Sides 16.5", Nape 15.5"
- Weight: 4.9 oz = incredibly light for such a long wig!
- Colors shown: FS2V/31V, FS6/30/27, 4/27/30, FS26/31S6 and FS26/31(which are the same color, except one is rooted and the other is not!); 24B22 on me; 12FS8 on client Jenna; 27T613S8: Shaded Sun on client Megan; FS10 on client Amy: Black Licorice on client Adrianna
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape
Zara is a chic, stylish, long layered wig that allows endless styling options as it combines the light comfort and natural looking growth of Jon Renau's mono top along with their exclusive SmartLace technology which offers the most natural hairline available. No tape or glue needed! This is definitely one of the hottest long, straight synthetic wigs on the web today!
COMPARATIVE WIG REVIEW:
DESCRIPTION: Looking for the true curls of Haily but in a cut similar to Kendall? Good...
DESCRIPTION: Kendall is a beach-breezy keeper. This lace front, monofilament top, mid-length beauty has some of the...
DESCRIPTION: Vienna Roast by BelleTress is a wavy mid-length style that features a lace front...