Zara by Jon Renau is gorgeous, über-long, and poker-straight. This is a wig that people buy again and again (collecting all the colors just like they're Pokémon).
- 100% hand-tied lace front adds a touch of realism
- 100% hand-tied monofilament top
- SmartLace™ technology seamlessly conforms to the shape of your head without tape
- SmartLace™ is a welded lace, where every crossing of two threads is ultrasonically heated to adhere the threads to each other, and can be trimmed to fit your own hairline without risk of the material unraveling, stretching, or losing its shape.
- Average cap size with adjustable bands
- Bangs 11.5", Crown 17", Sides 16.5", Nape 15.5"
- Weight: 4.9 oz -- incredibly light for such a long wig!
- Colors shown: FS26/31 Caramel Syrup and FS36/56/60S4 Storm
Zara by Jon Renau is a chic, stylish, long, layered wig that allows endless styling options, as it combines the light comfort and natural-looking growth of Jon Renau's 100% hand-tied monofilament top with their exclusive SmartLace technology, which offers the most natural hairline available. No tape or glue needed! This is definitely one of the hottest long, straight, synthetic wigs on the web today!